Easy steps to verify your identity on Facebook
Facebook is the most used and most visited website all over the world. It has a large number of users all over the world. It is due to these features that many new users join Facebook day by day. It has more than billions of users who visit Facebook on a daily basis. Most of the users use it to post updates, pictures, videos, and share the same. It can also be used to get updates about the day to day happenings in today’s world. Apart from that most of the people use it to chat with their friends on Facebook. Some users also use it to play games and advertise their products using fan pages. In order to target the users and reach a large number of people paid advertising option is also available. Sometimes in some cases the users need to verify their account. This can be done very easily by following the steps mentioned below. If the steps mentioned below doesn’t fix the problem by contact phone number for Facebook to get the problem fixed as quickly as possible.
When do you need to verify your identity on Facebook?
Sometimes the users need to verify their identity in certain cases when they are blocked out off their Facebook account when they violate the Facebook terms and conditions. Some of the situations are:
• When Facebook thinks that you are trying to impersonate other users
• You are not using your own image and your own name
• You have multiple accounts
• You are running an account of your business, pets, etc.
• You are violating other user’s privacy
• Report abuse reported by other users
• Use Facebook for running scripts and extract data
Apart from these there are some other cases in which your identity needs to be verified on Facebook. Whenever in such a case go through the steps mentioned below and fix the problem on your own.
How to verify your identity on Facebook?
In order to verify your identity on Facebook, go through the steps mentioned below to make sure that the problem is fixed instantly.
• From a list of the ID cards accepted by Facebook, choose the ID card you possess.
• Take a picture of your ID card in the well lit room.
• Make sure that it is in the recommended format, or in the recommended size.
• Upload the photograph of your ID card in the link that is displayed on your blocked account window.
• The Facebook executives will go through your application, and verify if the account can be restored.
• After a few days if the Facebook executives so wish, the account will be verified and reactivated.
• The users need to simply login to their account in such a case.
In case the steps mentioned below doesn’t work out for you, give a ring on Facebook Technical Support Phone Number Australia and get the problem fixed by the experts as quickly as possible. 24*7 support is provided over the year to make sure that any problem encountered is fixed immediately.