### Welcome to GrammoWriMo!!
I apologize for the massive influx of emails you received today about the new discussion groups. If you would like to change your email notification settings, go here: https://www.penflip.com/profile/notifications
Now that the groups have been created, you shouldn't receive any more email updates about them. Thank you again for being part of GrammoWriMo!
-Ann at Grammarly
Hello, GrammoWriMo-ers! Here are your GrammoWriMo updates:**
- We just finished creating the vignette assignment groups. You will receive your vignette assignment along with your orientation packet either today, October 30, or tomorrow, October 31.
- The first week of November is set aside for brainstorming with your vignette group. Use your vignette Discussion board to talk about characters, themes, plot points, etc.
- We need vignette moderators! Moderators will approve text within vignettes and guide the group discussion. If you would like to be a vignette moderator, send an email to email@example.com.
As always, get in touch with us using the Discussion feature in Penflip,
[@GrammoWriMo](https://twitter.com/GrammoWriMo) on Twitter,
https://www.facebook.com/grammowrimo on Facebook,
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello, GrammoWriMo-ers! Here are a few GrammoWriMo updates:**
- We're extending the sign up period until Monday, October 27 in hopes of gaining a few more writers at the last minute. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about GrammoWriMo and send them the sign up link: http://www.grammarly.com/grammowrimo/
- Our group novel will be composed of many smaller story vignettes, each focusing on different characters, scenes, perspectives, and more. We're developing themes for the story vignettes right now, so if you have any ideas about what our group novel should focus on, please share them using the Discussion feature. We'll assign vignette themes to groups of writers after the sign-up period closes.
-Have you checked out our contest sponsors yet? Learn more about them at: http://www.grammarly.com/blog/2014/grammowrimo-partners-and-sponsors/
Get in touch using the Discussion feature in Penflip
@GrammoWriMo on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/grammowrimo on Facebook
Thanks for signing up for #GrammoWriMo!
Writing starts in November, but over the next few weeks we'll post updates on the writing process, schedules, and guidelines here and at [www.Grammarly.com/grammowrimo](http://www.grammarly.com/grammowrimo/).
For now, feel free to do some background research on our group novel theme, the destruction of Pompeii, on our [Research Links page](http://www.grammarly.com/blog/2014/grammowrimo-research-links/).
Stay in touch with GrammmoWriMo on [Twitter](https://twitter.com/GrammoWriMo) and [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/grammowrimo).
- Brush up on Markdown: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/basics
- Learn about Penflip: [penflip.com/help](http://www.penflip.com/help)
- Talk to a person: email@example.com
> These files will be included in your book:.txt
# Chapter 1 (Example Chapter).
I was born in the year 1632, in the city of York, of a good family..
# Chapter 2.