Customize Right click
Right click settings: options -> context, background, tab, tree, task tray or system.
- Context : Right-click on the item in the list view
- Background : Right-click on the background in the list view
- Tabs : Right-click on the tab
- Tree : Right-click on the folder tree
- TaskTray : Right-click on the task tray
- System : Right-click on the title bar
Let's add to "Open in Editor" to the right-click on the item in the list view.
Choose Tools -> Options.
Push "Context" of the menu.
Please enter the "Open in Editor" in the Name field.
Change the Type to "Selected items".
Press the option "Reference..." and select "Open with..."
Choose an editor and press "Open".
Add "Open in Editor" context by clicking the "Add".
It is completed by clicking the "OK".