Customize mouse (buttons and gestures)
To customize mouse options: Tools -> Add-ons... -> Mouse -> Options...
Let's add the mouse gesture "New tab".
Choose Tools -> Add-ons.
Click "Options..." of the mouse. You can search it by string with a left bottom input field, or Ctrl+F.
At first set the place of the mouse gesture.
Click the left upper "All", then choose "List".
- All: It is effective anywhere.
- List: It is effective on the list view.
- List(Background): It is effective on the list view. (No selection)
- Tree: It is effective on the tree view.
- Tab: It is effective on the tab.
- Tab(Background): It is effective on the tab background.
- Browser: It is effective in the address bar, tool bar or etc.
Click the "Input" button.
Do mouse gesture on the dialog box.
Push right button, move left and move right.
If an input column becomes "2LR", click "OK".
- 1: Left button
- 2: Right button
- 3: Middle button(Wheel button)
- 4: X1 button
- 5: X2 button
- 8: Wheel up
- 9: Wheel down
- L: Move left
- R: Move right
- U: Move up
- D: Move down
- S: Shift key
- C: Ctrl key
- A: Alt key
Change the type to "Tabs".
Click the "Reference..." button, then choose "New tab".
Click the "Add" button.
Click the "OK" button.
Click the "OK" button to be completed.