Is your Yahoo Is Down!!! Get it Fixed.
Yahoo is one of the extremely popular web portals which provide a number of services to its users. Yahoo mail is free email service developed by Yahoo. It is one of the fastest mail service provided by Yahoo to its users. They offer many services like Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Calendar, Yahoo News, Yahoo sports and much more. It helps us to stay connected with our old friends and families. Users can access yahoo mail from many platforms such as Android, iOS or another web browser. There are millions of users of yahoo which used yahoo mail for their personal or commercial purpose. With the help of Yahoo, you can easily share high-resolution images and other attachments. It has initial storage of 1TB for its users. Yahoo mail offers lots of feature to its user- you can personalize your inbox with your favorite themes or you can also connect your other mail account with Yahoo Mail. It makes easy to access all your accounts in one.
Sometimes while using yahoo mail you may face an issue in which yahoo is not working properly or Yahoo is down for some reasons. You have tried to open Yahoo and yahoo is responding very slowly. It means that Yahoo is down for some particular reasons as there is a lot of reasons for that may be the server is overloaded or unreachable due to network error or may be the website maintenance is in progress. If you face any of this type of error you can only do nothing except waiting. An official Yahoo contact number is not available so if you face any query you can contact Yahoo help desk team via email which is the time-consuming process.
If the site is up and you still can’t access the Yahoo homepage then try one of the following troubleshoot solutions.
Browser related issues:
• First, ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
• Perform a full refresh to your page by pressing CTRl+F5 keys at the same time.
• Must try alternative URL, for example, try “us.real.my.yahoo.com”. For more information, you can contact Yahoo help desk team through an alternative call line associated with the authentic Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number.
• You need to clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser.
DNS related issues
• DNS which stands for “Domain Name Server” allows a site IP address to be identified by words in order to remember more easily. This is provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
• You need to delete your local DNS cache to ensure that you get the most recent cache that your ISP has.
• To delete DNS cache for windows. Go to Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter.
These are some troubleshooting solution which will definitely help you when your site is down or not work properly.
For more info visit **: http://www.yahoosupportnumber.net/
**Or you can dial :
+1 - 855-777-5686 (USA/CANADA)