A previous update gave you some control over the title page of your book, but a book doesn't really feel like a book without a proper cover image.
Good news: Penflip now has support for cover images! Simply upload an image titled either
cover.jpg to your project's images folder, and it will be set as the cover image when downloading as a PDF or ePub. Ensure that the image matches the dimensions of your book: 8.5x11" for Business books, Technical books, and documents; 6x9" for Fiction books. A high resolution (300 PPI) is recommended for best quality.
See Help: Cover Images for more information.
- New copyright options
- YAML front matter support
- Project navigation links
- Project labels
- Improved download & editor performance
- UPDATE: Easier sharing
- Project search
- Project shortcuts
- MathJax integration
- Project filtering
- Smarter lists
- Quick fix: improper MathJax rendering
- Bug fixes: PDF downloads, MathJax and more
- Tiny update: headers in the margin
- UPDATE: Advanced formatting and publishing options
- Nerding out: a funky image regex
- Hello, world!