The toolbar buttons for creating markdown lists are more intuitive now. Selecting text and clicking a list button will turn your selection into a list, instead of creating a new empty list (as it did previously). It works if single lines or multiple lines are selected, and for both bullet lists and numeric lists. You can also toggle between these two types.
Clicking a list button on any empty line will create a new list, as it did before.
- Book cover images
- New copyright options
- YAML front matter support
- Project navigation links
- Project labels
- Improved download & editor performance
- UPDATE: Easier sharing
- Project search
- Project shortcuts
- MathJax integration
- Project filtering
- Quick fix: improper MathJax rendering
- Bug fixes: PDF downloads, MathJax and more
- Tiny update: headers in the margin
- UPDATE: Advanced formatting and publishing options
- Nerding out: a funky image regex
- Hello, world!