1) Room Setup at Techshop
Cleaning - address the wreckage caused by previous occupants.
Bathroom (mirror, sink, toilet, floor, trash)
- Bar counter top
- stow chairs/tables
- sweep/mop if needed
Set up the table and fill it with sexy junk.
Set up the tool table fill it with tools/tape.
Arrange sexy junk/tools in a sexy and inviting way.
Choose triggers and place them at start/finish and in between team areas
Determine the number of teams based upon the number of attendees (3-5 people per team).
Determine a loose area for the chain reaction sequence and divide it up based on the number of teams.
Apply blue tape on the floor seperating the team areas.
PA & Electronics
Music & Mics
1) Room Setup Offsite
- Locate specific event space and decide on best orrientation (including chain reaction device flow direction, tool and material table locations, preserving walking space).
- Set up the tool and materials tables.
- Unload tools and materials from the van/truck onto the tables.
- Arrange tools and materials in an attractive and inviting way.
- Unload triggers and place them in between team areas.
- Apply blue tape to the floor randomly.
- Locate bathroom.
- Set the bathroom on fire.