Breakdown (clients have left the building)
- disassemble chain reaction machines
- sort and organize parts back into appropriate containers
- move parts and triggers into the hangar
- pull up tape from the floor
- breakdown tables and put in hangar
- put chairs away
- gather and take trash/compost/recycling out to bin
- sweep floor
- clean bathroom if necessary
- restock bathroom supplies
- clean kitchen if necessary
- remove plastic door openers and put on bar
- turn off lights
- make sure doors are locked
lock scissor gate
Destroy whatever the event participants built.
Pile everything into a gigantic randomly assorted heap in the hangar.
Cackle madly next time you see Emily.