- How to be a better programmer?
- How much do you program?
- How obsessive are you with your code?
- Where’s the fun in programming?
- Is 36 too late to start into programming?
- Things you wish you’d learned about programming in college?
- What source code is worth studying?
- What was the worst bug you’ve ever solved ?
- How do you explain how programming works to complete non-techies?
- Share your Immoral Hacks, Codes or Tweaks
- Ridiculous Coding Practices by companies you have worked for
- Why choose a dynamically typed language?
- (No) Microsoft based start-ups?
- What startups here are focusing on developing on top of .NET?
- How to choose the right language
- In which modern language/environment/framework is programming a joy?
- What is hand-coded assembly language used for these days?
- Learning C and ASM, what’s the way to go?
- Should programmers learn machine code?
- Why should I care about Clojure?
- Who’s using Clojure, and to do what?
- How dangerous is Clojure’s immutability assumption?
- Getting started with Clojure
- Clojure best practice for web applications?
- Common Lisp vs Clojure for web apps?
- Clojure as a first progamming language?
- Why are there so few apps being built with JSP?
- Is java dead for startups?
- Reasonable Java editor for heavily CLI-oriented UNIX types who hate bloat?
- How will it impact my webapp if it is written in Python instead of PHP.
- Why are there 2 Pythons? (2.7 & 3.1.2)
- Anyone using Python 3 in production?
- I don’t like Python. Does that make me a bad person?
- Why Python over Ruby?
- Pythonic startups: what web framework do you use?
- What did you use to teach yourself Python?