Tomato and Watermelon Salad
This is a yummy Epicurious recipe.
- 3-4 small to medium colorful heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 small English or regular cucumber, peeled, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup 3/4-inch-cubed yellow or red seedless watermelon
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 T. chopped mixed fresh herbs: basil, tarragon, chives, and/or cilantro
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander (seed)
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T. aged balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix other ingredients together, then dress with the mixture.