KEAM is a state level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam was initially conducted for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. However, since 2016, KEAM Score is used only for admission into engineering courses.
KEAM Rank Predictor Tool
KEAM Rank Predictor tool is used to predict the approximate rank of candidates on the basis of KEAM 2019 Entrance Exam scores. So, calculate your KEAM Exam Rank for admission to Medical/Dental/Engg courses using KEAM Rank Predictor. Aspirants can use KEAM Rank Predictor 2019 tool after completion of KEAM Entrance Exam with the help of expected scores.
Steps to use KEAM Rank Predictor Tool:
- First and foremost step is to download the KEAM Answer Key, which would be available for the official portal after 2 or 3 days of KEAM examination.
- Further you can match your KEAM answers with actual answers provided in KEAM Answer Key and get the estimate of your KEAM Entrance Exam Marks.
- You need to make sure that you are following correct KEAM Marking Scheme.
- As per KEAM Marking Scheme, each correct answer will gain 4 marks whereas 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Now you have to calculate your total score.
- Afterwards what come as a total score are the expected marks in KEAM Entrance Exam.
- Now you can use this expected marks to calculate rank by using KEAM Engineering Rank Predictor.
KEAM College Predictor Tool
The KEAM College Predictor Tool is a tool for all KEAM aspirants to check their colleges. With help of KEAM College Predictor, applicants will be able to check the names of those colleges and courses which will be opened for admission after checking scores. Applicants can predict their college with the help of KEAM College Predictor on the basis of KEAM Rank.
Steps to use KEAM College Predictor Tool
- Using their official Google or Facebook account, the applicants will have to register themselves to use the tool.
- Applicants will have to submit their KEAM Rank, score, category, preferred branches and exams appearing in.
- Hit on “Predict Now”.
- The list of colleges and courses eligible for the candidates will be listed out as per the ranks.
For more information visit: https://collegeadmissionsinfo.in/